Samstag, 8. April 2017

How come...? ... Judgement day


This is dedicated to a special person who wants it all but in the end receives nothing.

Baby I know it really hurts
You cannot even understand my words
This one's for you just to prove that I am so much better than you could ever imagine
This is just to explain why I am not wearing your ring
Just the fact that you will not understand these sentences is point no. one of my list
And I regret every minute spend with you, every time we kissed


"Whatever you like to know - I can explain it to you"
You did not explain me anything, Boo!
All my friends told me they are feeling stupid because of your way to talk
Get out of our way! Better take a walk!
 I resign all this stuff with hate and revenge
I have something better than you which is intelligence

What about your idea
Your idea of your big career?
Before your enterprise got worse
Mummy sends you work
Mummy's money will finance your lifestyle and your flat
But I wrote your final exam - Remember that!?

You try to meet my friends, oh Boo
Do you know how they are laughing at you?
You do not have the strength to win it
I know stories to ruin your life in a minute
I told my Mum who said: He wants you back"
I'm telling you: I've so much changed you can't handle that!

Heart from my friends you started again to smoke
Got all the telephone numbers from the Ladies? This must be a joke!
Look at you, man, which Lady ever met you?
I will tell you one thing which will really upset you
To my climax you did not ever make it
In the end, babe, I had to fake it

I found something I wrote about 7 years ago
I was asking myself what is all this for
I already named all the things which led us to the end
Now I know that was no love, my friend!
All the things you forced me to and I was afflicted with
I hope you f*cking' burn in hell for this shit

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen